Dear Customers –
As the Coronavirus pandemic remains ever-changing, the health and safety of our employees, customers and community continue to be a top priority. We want to let you know the steps we are taking to do our part to flatten the curve as well as continue to serve you.
We will be following the Kansas City area Stay at Home Order. Our employees at the Grandview, Missouri corporate office and warehouse will be working from home and the office building will be temporarily closed from March 24 – April 24.
Here are a few important things to know:
- Contact your sales representative with questions. They will be answering phone calls, accepting voice mails and replying to emails.
- Our website will be up to date with all company and industry news
- We are working on a solution for our in-person Blast Off events by offering a virtual demo (TBA)
- You can follow us on social media for updates
- Download our new 2020 product catalog
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
We are here and ready to help you prepare for the season and cannot wait to fill the sky with a glorious red, white and blue pyro display!
Click here to read about the latest COVID-19 updates for Grandview, Missouri.