Title: Regional Sales Rep
Location you work at: Grandview Corporate Office
- How long have you been working for Winco? 13 years
- How did you get started with Winco? Chris Noland was a neighbor of mine and told me that Winco was looking for a sales representative, so I interviewed and got the job.
- What is your favorite firework? Stairway To Heaven, The Patriot Shells, Gun Fighter From Hell, and the Original Thunder Kat
- Share a “Classic” fireworks story from your time with Winco. In August 2010, the PGI was in Appleton, WI. Dave Sleichter, my son, and I were selling fireworks at the event, and a storm blew over (more like a monsoon) and flooded out the whole trade show. There were boxes of product floating around in a lake the storm created. Several vendors lost a lot of their product. We were lucky enough to be in the center of the tent and didn’t have much damage. Fun times in Appleton!
- What do you like to do in your spare time? I like to travel to different places, especially going hiking in National Parks. I work out as much as possible, spend time with my family, enjoy photography, and will learn to play the piano some day!
- Provide your favorite inspirational quote.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Unknown and “Work hard in silence and let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
- If you could meet anyone in history, dead or alive who would it be? Jesus would have to be my first pick. Then I’d like to meet my father’s grandfather, Babe Ruth, and Luke Bryan.